Our album, Christmas Revival, was released on Tuesday 17th November 2015,
and the single “Rolling up a Snowman” on Wednesday 14th October 2015:
- New festive music depicting the meaning of Christmas in our modern life.
- Thirteen Christmas songs and hymns with a modern choral tone
- Listen and reflect on the meaning and joy of Christmas.
- A “profits to charity album“.
The album is dedicated to Christine M Brecken and her wish for “10% of the net profits from the album “Christmas Revival” will go to charities”. The choice of charity will be decided by current events in the world / UK based charities for those in need.
As the song title says – “Christmas, the Giving Time”.
Should an established artist / group choose to use “Christmas, the Giving Time” as a fundraiser / charity song, then 100% of the profits will go to the cause. If you can help find anyone who would like to this then get in touch please Contact Us.
For more information, to listen to samples, or to buy,
please visit the Christmas Revival website.
The album includes:
- Christmas, the Giving Time: Full vocals with instrument range including piano, guitar and percussion
Time to think about the meaning of Christmas for those in need of help.
- Jing-a-ling, Bells Ring: Alto with backing, glockenspiel and piano
Bells ring and chime, festive decoration time is here.
- Remember Jesus: Soprano, piano, guitars, drum set and strings
Calming flowing song describing the nativity, Jesus in our festive season.
- Jingle and a Jangle: Choir and piano
Christmas jingle describing Santa’s journey to deliver Christmas cards and presents in one magical night.
- Heaven’s Glory: Soprano, piano and violoncello
Peaceful and bright song describing the nativity, giving our salvation.
- Rolling up a Snowman: Choir and piano
Winter’s song with early snow fall so children can roll up a snowman.
- Born to Save: Voices with piano
A light nativity, life of Jesus song, to find peace.
- Dec’s on the Tree: Voices and piano
Simple Christmas tree song for little children.
- I Believe in Christmas: Soprano, choral, violin, piano and percussion
Christmas from the heart giving thanks for the miracle birth.
- Santa’s Team: Choir, jazz guitar, backing guitar and drum set
With Rudolph and the team delivering gifts to learn the reindeer names.
- A Place to Stay: Soprano’s with alto, bass and piano
Nativity in a light song, relating to the modern Christmas in our homes.
- Angel’s Sing: Soprano, voices, organ, keys, trumpet and percussion
Hymn style depicting the birth and resurrection of Christ.
- Praise Be: Voices, piano, violin, drums and clarinet
Joyful jig giving praise to God for the miracle birth.